Presentation given by Professor Dr Erol Hepsaydir, Head of RAN Strategy, 3 UK at the LTE World Summit, Amsterdam, on June 24, 2015
Key topics discussed in the presentation:
* data usage on the 3 UK network
* what customers are doing
* gap between peak and average user throughput trends
* meeting capacity needs
* distinguishing RAN features which need device support, and those that do not showing the capacity gains with each
* MIMI, CoMP, ICIC, CoMP/JT, CoMP/DPS
* eMBMS LTE Broadcast
* small cells, eICIC
* cell range extension
* small cell dual connectivity
This document is made available here on the GSA website with the permission of the author.
The LTE World Summit is organised by Informa Telecoms & Media.
Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of GSA. The content is provided for informational purposes only.
No papers found.