Global Narrowband IoT – LTE-M networks – March 2019
Global Narrowband IoT – Over 100 operators have deployed/launched either NB-IoT or LTE-M networks.
As of March 2019 GSA had identified:
- 149 operators in 69 countries investing in one or both of the NB-IoT and LTE-M network technologies
- 102 of those operators in 52 countries had deployed/launched at least one of the NB-IoT or LTE-M technologies of those, 20o operators in 19 countries had deployed/launched both NB-IoT and LTE-M
- 22 countries are now home to deployed/launched NB-IoT andLTE-M networks
- 28 countries are home to deployed/launched NB-IoT networks only
- Two countries are home to deployed/launched LTE-M networks only
- 140 operators in 69 countries investing in NB-IoT networks
- 88 of those operators in 50 countries had deployed/launched their networks
- 60 operators in 35 countries investing in LTE-M networks
- 34 of those operators in 24countries had deployed/launched their networks
Countries with deployed/launched NB-IoT and LTE-M networks
The next update to the GSA Internet of Things report will be published in April 2019.
Content can be used providing GSA is referenced as the source.