Presentation given by Alan Hadden, VP, Research, GSA, at the LTE World 2015 Future of LTE Expo Summit, Amsterdam, on June 24, 2015
* 4G/LTE deployments: status worldwide
* Migration to LTE-Advanced systems
* LTE user devices
* Mobile HD voice (W-AMR) with breakdown of network types (including VoLTE)
* LTE Broadcast – and why now?
* Mid-2015 market conclusions / trends
* The Journey to 5G
* “4.5G” a bridge between current 4G and future 5G
* Key deliverables in Release 13
* 3GPP branding of Release 13 onwards
(c) Global mobile Suppliers Association (GSA)
The LTE World Summit is organised by Informa Telecoms & Media.
No papers found.