Presentation given by Alan Hadden, VP, Research, GSA, at the LTE World 2015 Future of LTE Expo Summit, Amsterdam, on June 24, 2015
* 4G/LTE deployments: status worldwide
* Migration to LTE-Advanced systems
* LTE user devices
* Mobile HD voice (W-AMR) with breakdown of network types (including VoLTE)
* LTE Broadcast – and why now?
* Mid-2015 market conclusions / trends
* The Journey to 5G
* “4.5G” a bridge between current 4G and future 5G
* Key deliverables in Release 13
* 3GPP branding of Release 13 onwards
(c) Global mobile Suppliers Association (GSA)
The LTE World Summit is organised by Informa Telecoms & Media.
AI-native Communications System Design – Qualcomm presentation Artificial intelligence (AI) has become an ever-present topic in recent news, captivating headlines…
Global-5G-Spectrum Update July 2023 Spectrum is the backbone that carries all voice and data in wireless communications. It is a…
5G connected intelligent edge How 5G is enabling resilient communication for the connected intelligent edge Delivering end to end 5G…