Worldwide Mobile Technology Developments in LTE, LTE-Advanced, LTE-Advanced Pro (GSA presentation)
Presentation used as part of the interview by GSA interview with Telesemana at MWC2016, Barcelona, Spain and incorporating data and trends contained in several recent GSA reports and information papers.
* LTE network deployments and commercial launches
* Investments in LTE-Advanced technology, deployments, commercial launches, theoretical peak downlink speeds
* Spectrum used in commercially launched LTE networks, with focus in sub-1GHz deployments
* LTE devices ecosystem and capabilities
* LTE-Advanced pro
* LTE Broadcast (eMBMS): applications, demonstrations, tests, trials, drivers and barriers to deployment
* VoLTE operator investments, deployments and commercial service launches
* Resources on www.gsacom.com
© Copyright 2016 Global mobile Suppliers Association (GSA) – 2016
This material and data may be used subject to accreditation of the GSA (Global mobile Suppliers Association) as the source.
Errors and Omissions Excepted.
AI-native Communications System Design – Qualcomm presentation Artificial intelligence (AI) has become an ever-present topic in recent news, captivating headlines…
Global-5G-Spectrum Update July 2023 Spectrum is the backbone that carries all voice and data in wireless communications. It is a…
5G connected intelligent edge How 5G is enabling resilient communication for the connected intelligent edge Delivering end to end 5G…